Ajun 2.0T Dual Variable Exhaust System, EVC for Kia Stinger 2.0L turbo 2017+ is a 100% perfect bolt-on system that...
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ajun 2.0T Dual Variable Exhaust System, EVC for Kia Stinger 2.0L turbo 2017+ is a 100% perfect bolt-on system that requires no modification or welding at all. It replaces OEM exhaust directly and squeezes all available horsepower from your 2.0L Stinger turbo engine and increases torque.
Professional installation is highly recommended for the EVC actuator assembly (Electrical Valve Control). The actuator allows you to change the sound (tone) of the exhaust from inside the cabin of the car. When closed exhaust is quieter and when opened it's louder.
It functions by opening and closing a valve which changes the tone of the exhaust note.
You will be fascinated by the exhausts deep growling and aggressive sound it produces all the way up through redline.
This exhaust is available in two options:
1. as ordinary catback exhaust
2. as EVC catback exhaust
- True quad-outlet dual exhaust which fits with stock exhaust tips
- Polished stainless steel construction (SUS-304)
- CNC-machined flanges
- Professionally TIG-welded, 3D bending
- All hardware necessary for install included
- Pipe size 60,5 mm - 54 mm
- Main muffler I.V.E. 190x54 mm or chamber body 54
- Center muffler R89 chamber
- 100% Made in Korea
PRICES DON'T INCLUDE SHIPPING! EMAIL US FOR SHIPPING QUOTE!