Jun Bl 2.0T-GDi EVC Catback Exhaust for Kia Stinger 2.0L turbo 2017+allows you to change the sound (tone) of the exhaust.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Jun Bl 2.0T-GDi EVC Catback Exhaust for Kia Stinger 2.0L turbo 2017+ is a 100% perfect bolt-on system that requires no modification or welding at all. It replaces OEM exhaust directly and squeezes all available horsepower from your 2.0L Stinger turbo engine and increases torque.
Professional installation is highly recommended for the EVC actuator assembly. The actuator allows you to change the sound (tone) of the exhaust from inside the cabin of the car.
It functions by opening and closing a valve which changes the tone of the exhaust note.
You will be fascinated by the exhausts deep growling and aggressive sound it produces all the way up through redline. Jun B.L is one ob the best exhaust systems on the market!
- True quad-outlet dual exhaust which fits with stock exhaust tips
- Dyno-proven +12.1 horsepower at 5700 rpm & +2.1 torque at 2700 rpm
- Polished stainless steel construction (SUS-304)
- CNC-machined flanges
- Professionally TIG-welded, 3D bending
- All hardware necessary for install included
- Inlet pipe size : Φ65 mm
- mid pipes size : Φ54x2 mm
PRICE DOESN'T INCLUDE SHIPPING! EMAIL US FOR SHIPPING QUOTE!